Please review the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. Redemption of
Hotel Loyalty Rewards constitutes your
agreement to all such terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem
Hotel Loyalty Rewards.
- Only one Hotel Loyalty Rewards may be used per reservation, per family, unless
otherwise indicated on the reward
itself or associated collateral.
- Each Hotel Loyalty Reward may be used for a single reservation. No credit will
be issued if the full value of the
reward is not used on the reservation.
- Reward redemptions that are included as part of your transaction will be
deducted from the amount due. Hotel Loyalty
Rewards can only be used to receive the indicated discount on hotel reservations made on the
website. Hotel Loyalty Rewards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check, or credit, other
than the indicated
discount on a paid hotel reservation.
- Hotel Loyalty Rewards PIN can be used one time. Lost, stolen, or damaged Hotel
Loyalty Rewards will not be replaced.
- Hotel Loyalty Rewards expire one year from date of distribution, unless
otherwise specified on the Hotel Loyalty
Rewards itself. Both booking and actual hotel stay must be completed prior to expiration date.
- In some cases Hotel Loyalty Rewards may require a minimum 2 night stay.
- Payments by credit card will appear on your monthly card statement as "Travel
Services" or as a charge from the applicable hotel ("Supplier").
- cxLoyalty may cancel the booking in the event of non-payment or payment dispute
and standard penalties imposed by the
Suppliers, up to the full amount of each reservation, will be applied.
- All bookings made by cxLoyalty shall comply with all applicable U.S. laws,
rules and regulations including, without
limitation, sanctions issued by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Such sanctions may prevent
cxLoyalty from offering
hotels at specific destinations or to specific individuals. To assist cxLoyalty with its
compliance with laws, rules and
regulations, cxLoyalty may ask you for additional information. Any booking made, or in good
faith believed to be made,
in violation of U.S. law, will be cancelled by cxLoyalty, in its sole discretion, with no
liability to you other than to
issue a refund, if permitted by law.
- CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. Reservations are subject to the rules of the
Supplier; some reservations cannot be
cancelled, other reservations may incur Supplier fees to cancel or change. Refunds, if
permitted, may take up to 90 days
to process and are subject to the policies of the individual Supplier. If you cancel a
reservation you will not receive
a refund or credit of the value of the Hotel Loyalty Reward used.
General Travel Information
- Travel reservations are subject to the rules of the Supplier. The information
and descriptions given about the
Suppliers are believed to be accurate, but cxLoyalty makes no warranty or representation
regarding the information and
- The electronic reservation, shall constitute the sole contract between the
Supplier and the purchaser. cxLoyalty
shall have no liability for any actions or omissions of the Supplier.
- cxLoyalty shall have no responsibility for any credit or voucher issued by any
Supplier, and any questions or issues
you may have with respect to such credit or voucher must be addressed directly with the
- Special requests made to a Supplier are on a request only basis and cannot be
guaranteed. Fees, taxes and charges may
apply, depending on the service request.
- Supplier policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Hotel Terms and Conditions
- Hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-CHANGEABLE unless permitted by the terms
of the room/rate description. Check
the terms carefully before making a hotel reservation for cancellation or change terms and fees.
For rooms that are
non-refundable, if you change or cancel your reservation at any time, you will still be charged
the full reservation
amount of room and tax for the entire stay.
- If permitted, cancellations or modifications received at any time may be
subject to a Supplier fee.
- More than 9 rooms booked at the same hotel during the same dates, even if all
the dates are not identical, is not
permitted. If we determine that you have booked reservations for more than 9 rooms in separate
reservations are subject to cancellation and will incur applicable cancellation fees in
accordance with the rate
- Hotel room reservations cannot be transferred or reassigned to another traveler
and cannot be resold. If we determine
that you have transferred or re-sold a reservation, those reservations are subject to
cancellation and will incur
applicable cancellation fees in accordance with the rate description.
- No shows are non-refundable and will result in a forfeiture of all payments
made and Hotel Loyalty Rewards used by
you in connection with the reservation, without credit due. If you think you may arrive at a
hotel late, please contact
the hotel directly to arrange for late arrival, if available. Actual times for “late” vary by
- Early check-out from a hotel is not subject to a refund.
- Government issued photo identification is required at check-in and must match
the name on the reservation. Some
properties have a minimum age requirement for check-in.
- Policies for children vary by hotel. Please contact the hotel directly to learn
whether child benefits are offered
and whether there are child restrictions.
- Hotel reservations include room and applicable hotel taxes only. Any additional
hotel charges, such as resort fees
and hotel energy surcharges, and any charges for incidentals that you incur are not included in
your reservation rate
and must be paid directly to the hotel. Incidental charges may include but are not limited to
parking fees, baby
sitting, room service, telephone fees, internet usage fees, in-room movies, mini-bar charges,
- Special requests, such as bed type, smoking preferences or in-room amenities,
are subject to hotel availability.
- The hotel may require a major credit card, in the name of one of the guests, or
a cash deposit upon check-in.
- Reservations do not include services not specified in the reservation
- A reasonable attempt will be made to notify guests of hotel renovation or
refurbishment if cxLoyalty knows of the
same; however, cxLoyalty shall not be liable for any failure to provide such notification or for
damages that may result
from renovation or refurbishment.
- cxLoyalty acts only as an agent for the Supplier in regards to travel, and
assumes no liability for injury, damage,
loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be caused due to acts of God, war, riots, or by
any company or person
involved in carrying out travel arrangements.
- In the event of Supplier trip cancellation prior to departure, a full refund
will constitute a full settlement of all
- cxLoyalty is not responsible for any changes initiated by you with the
- CXLOYALTY AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM
LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES RELATING TO,
THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL DISPLAYED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
PHOTOGRAPHS, LOGOS/ICONS, LISTS
OF HOTEL AMENITIES, AND GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS), WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE
RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. HOTEL
RATINGS ARE INTENDED AS GENERAL GUIDELINES, AND CXLOYALTY AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE
THE ACCURACY OF THE
- CXLOYALTY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE
SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION,
PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY PRODUCTS
OR SERVICES ON THIS
SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY
CXLOYALTY OR ITS AFFILIATES.
ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
AFFILIATES, AND THE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS
INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND
SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE,
- THE SUPPLIERS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF
CXLOYALTY OR ITS AFFILIATES. CXLOYALTY AND
ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES,
BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF
ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR
- CXLOYALTY AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE
EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION,
OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSE BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY SHALL
HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR
ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITY. IN NO
EVENT SHALL CXLOYALTY,
ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION,
PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED
THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT,
TORT, STRICT LIABILITY,
OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CXLOYALTY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO
THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
These Travel Disclosures and any action or proceeding related thereto, whether in
contract or tort, at law or in equity,
shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of New York,
USA as they are
applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such state. Any action in
connection with any
matters related to these travel disclosures, shall be brought only in the state or federal courts
located in the state
and city of New York and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. All disputes
which cannot be resolved
between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
Seller of Travel Registration Numbers
cxLoyalty, who acts only as an agent for the Suppliers, makes the travel
arrangements for you. State Seller of Travel
registration numbers for cxLoyalty in the states that require registration are: California
2080494-40 (registration as a
seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. cxLoyalty is not a participant in the
Restitution Fund); Florida ST39796; Iowa 1241; and State of Washington 602 449 394.
cxLoyalty, 10600 W. Higgins Road, Suite 203, Rosemont, IL 60018, 877-489-8050